Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.790 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,177,020 Franc (L 95,527) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)