Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.299 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,005,673 Franc (L 86,084) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)