Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 120.985 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,476,408 Franc (GH₵28,734) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)