Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.556 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,771,968 Franc (GH₵12,882) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)