Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 254.582 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 740,624 Franc (2,909 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)