Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 952 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.484 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,374,637 Franc (6,690 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)