Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.082 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,440,211 Franc (RM17,801) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 2 hours ago)