Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.451 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,313,414 Franc (NZ$5,350) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)