Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,650,776 Franc (769,562 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)