Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,955,185 Franc (1,388,826 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)