Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.097 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,617,370 Franc (771,114 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)