Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06931 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 73% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 928,023 Franc (13,390,223 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)