Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14119 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,719,994 Franc (12,182,035 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (40 minutes ago)