Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15479 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,277,473 Franc (8,252,691 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)