Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19597 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,045,155 Franc (5,333,223 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)