Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,725,008 Franc (€4,159) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)