Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.513 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,548,741 Franc (€3,918) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)