Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,572,243 Franc (€2,387) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)