Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.737 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 845,931 Franc (5,575 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)