Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.247 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,899,004 Franc (12,392 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (44 minutes ago)