Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,634,054 Franc (Php160,039) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)