Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.509 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,688,640 Franc ($b20,466) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)