Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.425 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,448,093 Franc ($b17,784) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)