Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.390 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,483,725 Franc ($b18,927) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (22 minutes ago)