Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.349 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,271,921 Franc ($b14,078) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (31 minutes ago)