Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.521 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,692,508 Franc (11,959 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)