Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.783 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,460,565 Franc (10,158 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)