Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.905 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 741,198 Franc (5,080 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)