Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.820 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,012,898 Franc (34,221 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)