Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.047 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 950,988 Franc (15,578 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (34 minutes ago)