Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04070 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,239,278 Franc (Rp 55,025,167) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)