Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.893 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 625,371 Franc (Mex$ 21,645) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)