Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.181 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,513,125 Franc (Mex$ 51,852) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)