Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,740,313 Franc (€2,655) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)