Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,693,017 Franc (€4,118) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)