Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 943 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,342,720 Franc (€2,053) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)