Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.467 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,368,064 Franc (€3,635) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)