Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,055,165 Franc (€1,606) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)