Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.660 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,091,635 Franc (1,259,692 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)