Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,375,562 Franc (CH$1,481,011) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)