Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,499,772 Franc (CH$1,588,448) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (22 minutes ago)