Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,450,364 Franc (CH$1,562,052) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)