Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,533,127 Franc (CH$2,958,482) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)