Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.548 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 54% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,399,557 Franc (GH₵16,486) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)