Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.768 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,373,035 Franc (GH₵34,771) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)