Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.073 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,340,142 Franc (GH₵36,758) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)