Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,120,415 Franc (¥609,567) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)