Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.794 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,636,076 Franc (¥282,394) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)