Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.288 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,448,312 Franc (¥273,870) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)