Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.513 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,871,434 Franc (¥339,456) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)