Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.451 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,365,776 Franc (RM10,083) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)