Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.531 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,532,106 Franc (RM11,388) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)