Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.490 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,101,002 Franc (RM7,950) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)