Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.501 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,257,048 Franc (64,462 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)