Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.102 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,872,221 Franc (158,666 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)