Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.812 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,570,974 Franc (189,829 NT$) in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beirut costs 120,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)