Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.165 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,271,067 Franc (125,025 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)