Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.245 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,647 Franc (67,259 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)