Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.978 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,261,995 Franc (66,497 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)