Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.256 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,612,113 Franc (83,722 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)