Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.622 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,149,747 Franc (115,441 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)