Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.731 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,823,908 Franc (元21,526) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)