Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.837 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,463,876 Franc (S/. 8,140) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)