Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.757 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,383,951 Franc (﷼ 16,817) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)