Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.876 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,707,419 Franc (﷼ 10,548) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)