Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01415 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,859,300 Franc (﷼ 131,403,215) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)