Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01324 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,377,968 Franc (﷼ 104,054,060) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)