Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.098 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,662,433 Franc (792,333 Ft) in Szolnok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)