Cost of living comparison between Szeged, Hungary and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.107 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,069,934 Franc (507,909 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (23 minutes ago)