Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.889 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 801,423 Franc (5,311 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)