Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.199 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,688,494 Franc (11,094 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)