Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.884 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,167,014 Franc (7,945 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)