Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.514 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,208,961 Franc (7,675 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)