Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.887 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,909,695 Franc (12,330 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)