Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.968 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,091,546 Franc (13,325 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)