Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.024 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,135,287 Franc (€4,779) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)