Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.425 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,781,154 Franc (Taka 277,215) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)