Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.571 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,144,940 Franc (Taka 151,233) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)