Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.322 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,960,280 Franc (руб 210,277) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)