Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,175 prices entered by 903 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.100 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,372,189 Franc (AU$10,285) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)