Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,783 prices entered by 874 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.297 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,402,815 Franc (AU$10,526) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)