Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.461 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,771,844 Franc (£2,309) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)