Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.887 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,340,155 Franc (元15,077) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)