Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.009 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,982,082 Franc (元22,268) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)