Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.720 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,765,513 Franc (元19,678) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)