Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.380 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,756,730 Franc (元32,288) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)