Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,029,320 Franc (₩3,854,715) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)