Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49646 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,009,210 Franc (₩6,061,288) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)