Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,410,058 Franc (₩2,566,714) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)