Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 430.374 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,693,416 Franc (3,935 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)