Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.182 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,696,970 Franc (6,723 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)