Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.798 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,294,032 Franc (7,884 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)