Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.634 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,015 Franc (руб 204,307) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)