Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.398 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,082,648 Franc (руб 104,123) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (44 minutes ago)