Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.444 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,658,477 Franc (152,397 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)