Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.020 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,294,792 Franc (134,826 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)