Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.987 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,370,929 Franc (₨152,546) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)