Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04093 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,216,065 Franc (Rp 29,708,981) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 3 hours ago)