Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04593 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 794,930 Franc (Rp 17,307,911) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)