Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03863 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,830,589 Franc (Rp 47,393,726) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)