Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04614 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,280,675 Franc (Rp 27,755,503) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)