Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.641 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,472,098 Franc (208,641 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)