Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.570 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,155,457 Franc (190,437 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)