Cost of living comparison between Suphan Buri, Thailand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.141 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,002,586 Franc (116,827 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)