Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.313 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,270,996 Franc (GH₵8,183) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)