Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.570 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,568,202 Franc (GH₵10,699) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)