Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.122 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,054,380 Franc (49,918₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)